ENSURE INDIRECT GOODS ARRIVE ON-TIME
A LUMATRAK Solution Overview
Lumatrak is the next generation companion to existing ERP and P2P (Purchase to Pay) systems ensuring Suppliers, 3PLs (3rd Party Logistics) and Consolidators ship and deliver on time.
While ERP and P2P provide financial, purchasing and accounts payable automation, Lumatrak monitors and controls the on-time delivery of all the indirect goods purchased to their final destination.
Obliterate the Barrier – Digitize Real-Time Order Delivery Status
The Enterprise has a formidable information-barrier separating it from its suppliers and logistics partners hindering real-time order status.
Between the ERP and P2P processes of creating the purchase order and automating the payment, a black hole remains that fiercely holds onto the order status.
Lumatrak obliterates the barrier by building a real-time digital link to connect the enterprise to the supplier and logistic partners’ autonomous silos.
End-to-End On-Time Delivery Control Information Hub
Sitting in the Cloud, Lumatrak’s End-to-End On-Time Delivery Information Hub continuously collects data from inside and outside the enterprise.
Purchase orders, projects and other critical data are collected from the enterprise and merged with supplier, logistic partners and contractors order status to create unique user views.
The result is real-time monitoring and control of the indirect supply chain ensuring deliveries are completed on-time.
Lumatrak PULSE On-Time Delivery Solution
Lumatrak’s PULSE SaaS solution offers unique opportunities to gain control and ensure on time delivery to control the risks to the business.
- Real-time order status for all indirect purchases
- Individual project views with bill of material order status, delivery scheduling, received capture and reporting, truck shipment status, damage claims and warranty collection
- Global view of all indirect spend categories presented in unique views: projects, supplies, security, systems, inventory and distribution orders
- Weekly supplier and logistic partner on time in full scoring to manage accountability
- Enterprise and partner secured information sharing filtered by user type and responsibility
Lumatrak PULSE Benefit
Without a reliable means to discover when a purchase order will arrive, determining the status of that PO is, as you know, challenging. Too much time and effort are wasted calling and emailing suppliers and sourcing asking “where’s my stuff”? Late deliveries impact project deadlines, stock outs, wastes capital and affects profits due to lost sales.