A TOOLSET FOR A MORE INTELLIGENT AND EFFICIENT SUPPLY CHAIN
Lumatrak pioneered the way to complete End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility (E2ESCV) by creating the first consolidated multi-enterprise, multi-tiered, multi-system business collaboration platform. This system provides visibility above and beyond Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems that merely manage traditional transactions and point-to-point data exchange.
Lumatrak shows you everything you need to know.
A More Comprehensive Collaboration Hub
The Lumatrak Collaboration Hub does the painstaking work of gathering data from the full spectrum of key systems and platforms inside and outside your enterprise. Now you have near-real-time visibility access to how silos within your organization (including, but not limited to, ERP and SCM) are performing. And even how your supplier’s suppliers are performing.
This cloud-based transactions and big data hub organizes and manages both one-to-many and many-to-many data flow, enabling technology and business collaboration with multi-directional communication and process capabilities.
Connectivity and Collaboration Features:
- Integration of company and business partner systems.
- Multichannel connectivity via portal, web and ftp.
- Electronic interchange of critical data and transactions.
- Integration of the value chain information into a single cloud-based database.
- Governed by company-defined business rules, events and workflows.
Connectivity and Collaboration Functions:
- End-to-end order-to-receipt tracking.
- Supply chain event monitoring.
- Automated disruption alerts, with resolution tracking.
- Enterprise and business partner multi-directional collaboration.
- 3PL and business partner multi-directional collaboration.
- Enterprise and 3PL multi-directional collaboration.
- Supplier and 3PL Scorecards.
- Internal and business partner accountability management.
Powered by the Collaboration Hub, Lumatrak Intelligent Dashboards add an active sensing technology to highlight key decision areas. This is where transactions and big data become smart data.
At its basic level, the Lumatrak Intelligent Dashboards provide a variety of customizable sensing and reporting tools covering an extensive range of critical areas, including upstream/downstream logistics and project visibility.
But what makes the Dashboards truly intelligent is their ability to quickly research a broad set of data and transaction combinations to measure performance and assess execution. The intelligence reports generated by this research feature can be instantly accessed, saved for later use, or published and shared with internal and/or external business partners.